CLICK HERE to take the Quiz
Free Quiz to help you gain knowledge and on answering 50 Multiple choice questions (MCQs) on the Indian Penal Code 1860 (IPC), Indian Evidence Act and Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC). Test your knowledge in Criminal Law sections and provisions.
Attend the Quiz for FREE and pay a nominal fee of Rs.50 to get Certificate of Participation or Merit based on your marks. E-Certificate of Merit awarded to participants obtaining full marks and after successfully paying the fee for processing the e-certificate.
Taking Online Quiz and E-Certificate
- Click this Google Form link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftsFSE0kHPfAkCe3iujwPOL52ncdOd53DJNpFy1ETfGa3Nvw/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.777284052=Website,+www.lawescort.in&entry.1838992821=Yes
- Submit the form with correct details, i.e. email address, name, etc.
- You will receive a mail with your score and link to buy/ claim E-certificate.
- (Optional) You can buy E-certificate through this link – https://lawescort.in/shop/event-tickets/criminal-law-quiz-certificate/
- NOTE: Remember to use the same email address, you entered in Quiz while paying for E-Certificate.
LawEscort is the most advanced Search Engine for Law related institutions and Events in India. It is also a great source for Legal News, Scholars’ Articles and latest legal updates.
- Maximum Marks: 50
- No. of Questions: 50
- Each question carry 1 mark
- No Negative Marking
- Each participant is allowed a single attempt
Who can take the quiz?
The free quiz is open for all but particularly to-
- Law Students
- Non-Law Students
- Charted Accountants (CA), Company Secretary (CS)
- Lawyers & Advocates
- Judiciary students
- Students appearing for Judiciary Exams PCS (J)
Collaborate with LawEscort for your future free or paid events and get more participation. Organize events with LawEscort/ Advertise your Brand, Institute, or Products on LawEscort. Reach us out here – [email protected]
Connect with us on Social Media
You must log in to post a comment.