J.P. Sharma & Associates, Allahabad presents 1st Babu Pritam Singh Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020 in collaboration with Glocal Law School, Saharanpur, and LawEscort.
THEME OF COMPETITION
The Moot Proposition of the competition will be based majorly on Constitutional and other statutes. Read the Moot proposition here.
- Team Comprising of 2 students shall be presenting as Speakers. (They can be from different colleges)
- Permission from the college is not required to participate for the same.
- There is no bar in the number of teams from a single college.
MODE OF ONLINE ROUND
The rounds will be conducted via Google meet. All teams are requested to download the app beforehand on their devices. All the Rounds of the competition will be conducted on this application i.e. Google meet.
- Teams must provisionally register by 15th July 2020 through the following online Google Form
- The Registration fee of the Competition is INR 600 per team.
- The fee can be paid HERE.
- All such communication shall essentially take place through E-mails.
- Team Codes shall be allotted to all the registered teams by 18th July 2020.
- Proposition Release Date: 30th June 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 15th July 2020
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: 2nd August 2020
- Date of Competition: 8th-9th August 2020
FOR DETAILS OF PRIZES SEE POSTER BELOW
CLICK HERE to pay fee.
You must log in to post a comment.